With the unfortunate circumstances of schools closing for the remainder of the year, our opportunity to hold our college signing day ceremonies in person are no longer possible. We still want to honor and recognize those student-athletes who are taking their academic and athletic careers to the next level! It is our hope that the photos you submit can also be a permanent memory of a very special moment!
Please reference the guidelines and instructions on submitted a signing day photo that will be used for a digital signing day presentation:
- Must be in a JPG, PNG, of PDF digital photo format
- Have a solid color background or banner displaying the college/university signing with (if possible)
- Student-athlete should be wearing or displaying the college, university signing with (hat, t-shirt, hoodie, etc.)
- No inappropriate displays, gestures, etc. The photo will not be included if so.
- This can be the actual act of signing a letter of intent or a “mock” version of this. We know there may be situations where individuals do not have everything needed at this time.
- If the picture is taken by a phone make sure it is landscape orientation (sideways phone)
- Full name of student-athlete
- Sport they play
- Position(s) they play
- College/University they are signing with
- Anticipated studies (i.e business mgmt, nursing, education, etc.)
- Individuals included in the signing picture (Left to Right: i.e Father John Smith, Mother Susie Smith, etc.)